Using webhooks keeps you updated and lets you SeerBit send information for successful transactions that go through your account.
Webhooks update you on ?
- Payment Statuses changes
- Events such as chargebacks
How webhooks work
Webhooks are sent as HTTP callbacks. For a succesful integration, your endpoint needs to respond within 10 seconds to our request accepted and a 200 status code.
How can i get additional data in standard notifications?
If you’re not receiving all the needed data or fields for your webhook events, turn on the additional notifications you need to be sent.
- Login to your merchant dashboard
- Go to the setting page.
- Select the webhook module
- Click on the Live Webhook
- In the Webhook config module modal. Turn on the various event types you need an additional notification for.
To learn more about webhook visit the developer documentation